FAQ - How to get your APICS Certification. Learn more about our programs
You must pass the certification exam(s) to earn your APICS certification.
CPIM certification requires 2 exams (Part 1 and Part 2) to be completed while the CLTD and CSCP designations each require completion of 1 certification exam
1. You can prepare for your exam via the following options- online, self-study or a classroom held course.
To register for a class, select the following link to choose your course Find Classes
2. Purchase your course materials for all classes held in BC here https://bc.ascm.org/catalog.php
3. Purchase your ASCM British Columbia membership before you register to take the certification exam – Membership is OPTIONAL, however, membership provides a significant discount to those members purchasing course materials and exams. https://www.ascm.org/membership-community/ When registering your membership remember to select ASCM British Columbia as your local chapter
4. Purchase your exam - Instructions - Exam Purchase Instruction
5. Schedule and take your exam using your credit on Purchase Exam
6. Maintain your Certification with 75 maintenance points every 5 years. Certification Maintenance
Questions? Please do email us at [email protected]